Task 1: Test
- Go to mrkam.ca » Courses » Info Tech 10/11 » Student Sites.
- Visit each classmate’s website and take the quiz. Only use your first name. Make up a student number if needed. Do the best you can without help from others.
Task 2: Analysis
- Mark the quiz using formulas.
- Analyze the results by calculating the average mark and the percentage of students who answered each question correctly.
- Write a WordPress post describing the results of your quiz.
- What was the average mark?
- Which question was best done?
- Which question was worst done?
- Provide the hyperlink to your results spreadsheet.
The class average of the quiz was 3.4 out of 5 (68%). When adjusted for guess correction, majority of the class (95%) of the class got the question “1. Which of the following is NOT a web browser?” correct. In contrast, the worst answered question was “5. Convert 1111011 (binary) to a decimal.” in which only 4% of students answered correctly.
Click here for full results and analysis of the quiz.