Task 1: Wax On, Wax Off
- Refer to the Wax On, Wax Off post for more information.
- Watch the video on Terminology including video format, codec and containers before uploading the video.
Task 2: Fail Video
- Select and rip a Fail video from YouTube.
- Edit the real-time video snippet, such that the remixed video is played in slow motion and with repetitions, to emphasize the pain of the subject. Hint: Follow video-editing tutorials on YouTube.
- Add new background music and/or sound effects.
- Similar to the previous video, upload onto YouTube and embed onto your blog.
Task 3: 60-second Music Video
- Create a minimum 60-second music video using a ripped song and a large variety videos from YouTube. You may include images to fill in gaps the video. To do this, select the audio track and trim the song. The song should have a chorus (i.e. a part that is repeated) and have school appropriate lyrics. Afterwards, search for video clips to complement the song. Repeat the same visual track during the chorus.
- Upload onto YouTube and embed onto your blog.