You will create a hyperlink on your WordPress blog that redirects to a publicly shared Google Drive folder containing the four Scratch Games that you have made: Cat and Dog, Maze, Pong, and Portfolio.
Task 1 Instructions:
- Create a new folder in Google Drive and rename it to Scratch Games.
- Copy all four Scratch games into this folder. If you need to rename the files, make sure that the file names ends with an “.sb3” extension (e.g. Nine Lives.sb3).
- Share the folder (by right clicking on the folder) and make it visible to anyone with the link (can view).
- Copy the URL from the shared settings page.
- Create a new post in WordPress with a hyperlink directing to the copied URL.
Task 2 Instructions:
- Create a new WordPress blog entry called “Term 2 Reflections”
- Write a short paragraph explaining what you have done in Term 2 (namely Scratch). Include (1) what you knew about Scratch before this term, (2) what you learned during the term, (3) what you want to learn or improve moving forward.