We all learn differently, care about different things, and have different personalities, and this makes the world an interesting and sometimes challenging place. Several tests have been developed to help people identify how they learn best, what careers they are best suited to, and how to create the best possible personal work or school environment.
You have probably heard the term IQ, which stands for intelligence quotient. IQ is measured with a written test based on literacy and numeracy. A score of 100 is considered to be average and a genius is someone with an IQ over 144! But are language and numbers the only way to measure IQ? After years of research, many now believe that humans exhibit at least eight kinds of intelligences:
- Linguistic intelligence (“word smart”)
- Logical-mathematical intelligence (“number/reasoning smart”)
- Spatial intelligence (“picture smart”)
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence (“body smart”)
- Musical intelligence (“music smart”)
- Interpersonal intelligence (“people smart”)
- Intrapersonal intelligence (“self smart”)
- Naturalist intelligence (“nature smart”)
Research shows that while people have eight different types of intelligence, they show prominent strength in three or four.
Follow the link and take the quiz to find out about your unique style of thinking and understanding: Multiple Intelligence Quiz. The quiz is about you: there are no right or wrong answers. The purpose of the quiz is to help you identify your strengths as an entrepreneur.
Optional: report your results on the Business 8 Facebook Page.