You will create a hyperlink on your WordPress blog that redirects to a publicly shared Google Drive folder containing the four Scratch Games that you have made: Cat and Dog, Maze, Pong, and Portfolio.
- Create a new folder in Google Drive and rename it to Scratch Games.
- Copy all four Scratch games into this folder. If you need to rename the files, make sure that the file names ends with an “.sb” extension (e.g. Cat and Dog.sb).
- Share the folder (by right clicking on the folder) and make it visible to anyone with the link (can view).
- Copy the URL from the shared settings page.
- Create a new post in WordPress with a hyperlink directing to the copied URL.