Your task is to create an Info Tech quiz using a Google Form. The quiz will include:
- two text fields for name and student number – required
- 10 quiz questions:
- 6 multiple choice (4 options)
- 2 true/false (using list)
- 2 short answer (using text)
- 1 reflection question: “What do you think your mark will be?” (using 0 – 10 scale) – required
- 1 checkbox to confirm before submitting – required
Each of these questions must have only one correct answer. In addition, the responses must be linked to a spreadsheet that automatically marks the quiz. This quiz will eventually be posted on your WordPress blog, where your peers will take it.
- Create an Info Tech quiz with 10 questions using a Google Form.
- Link the form to a Google Spreadsheet.
- Add formulas to existing Google Spreadsheet to automatically mark quiz.
- Embed quiz or or post link on WordPress blog.
- Take the quiz that your peers have made.
- Automatically mark the quizzes.
- Find the percentage of students who answered each question correctly.